This was a virtual event that took place on 5/21. Listen in for some great insight from our expert panel.
Check out the recording from AMA Milwaukee’s virtual pane – Marketers in Manufacturing that occurred on 5/21.
Marketers in manufacturing are facing a time of extreme change. China’s shut-down caused massive supply chain problems coupled with the virus hitting our shores and in the blink of an eye, our demand collapsed. The manufacturing industry has pivoted into new methods of marketing and doing business now and into the future. In this special virtual event, the AMA Milwaukee board is bringing together a panel of marketing leaders within the manufacturing space to discuss a range of topics:
– Marketing tactics they are using right now, which ones they are walking away from and why.
– The role of the website now and going forward.
– What they are doing to pivot now that trade shows are gone.
– Steps they are taking to hit the ground running as the country begins opening up.
– The role marketing will play going forward.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at email@example.com